Welcome to North Coast Holiday Parks Terrace Reserve
Situated on the banks of the tranquil Simpsons Creek, surrounded by nature reserves, but only a minute’s walk to the centre of cosmopolitan Brunswick Heads, makes North Coast Holiday Parks Terrace Reserve the ideal holiday destination. The cabins and camp sites are just a few metres from the calm blue water of the river, making all watersports, from swimming and snorkelling, to kayaking, boating and fishing, safe and accessible. Walk across the footbridge and you’re on the patrolled Brunswick Heads surf beach, the ideal place to catch a wave or watch the resident dolphins frolic. Or pack a picnic and enjoy the more protected waters of Torakina beach.
Check out our new amenities block!
Park features include:
- direct access to the beach via a footbridge crossing the Simpsons Creek
- direct access to the river via steps and the grassed parklands
- children's playground in adjacent park
- holiday activities for children
- town centre just one minute walk from park entrance
- walking distance to shops, restaurants, parks, Hotel Brunswick and Brunswick Heads Bowling Club
- walking distance to Torakina Beach and the popular Brunswick Heads surf beach
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.